tomcat-taglibs-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Tim Dawson <tdaw...@wamnet.com>
Subject i18n changes checked in
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2001 04:32:48 GMT
In addition to fixing the NPE bug I added last night (argh) I've made a
number of additional enhancements tonight. Most of these were submitted to
me by Stephen Drye of ATG...

1. added debug attribute to bundle and message, to allow logging of debug
conditions
2. added id= support for message and format tags; if an id is specified,
output is not made, rather, a value is defined in the page context for the
given id
3. added support for the message body to have <messageArg> parameter
substitution performed on its value
4. Fixed a caching problem when more than one warfile using this taglib ends
up
being processed during the same request (changed the ResourceHelper cache
scope
from request to page which stays within the bounds of a single warfile).

Tim

Mime
View raw message