From "Morgan Delagrange" <mdela...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: dbTags
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Another possibility is to store the primary key of the last accessed record in the session
and use it when creating the sql query.

P.Miller wrote on 11/15/01 3:00 am:

Hi Dinesh,

take a look at jsptags.com.
(tld-info: The Pager Tag Library helps generate Google[sm] and AltaVista®
style search result navigators. It will take multiple pages worth of information, dynamically
split it up into page sized pieces and generate  browsable index. It does this in a flexible
way that allows designers to give the index just about any look desired) So you have a good
example or use it as is.

Hth
Peter

"Dinesh, S." wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am developing a small application using dbTags. I would like to fetch 20  records per
page at a time, and allow the user to click on a next and  previous buttons, as well as the
page number index, how can I go about this?

> At the moment, I have set the loop to false, and I iterate manually.  However, if my
SQL Select Statement returned 1000 records, to get to the  last page, I would need to iterate
through 980 records before displaying  record 981 to 1000. Is there a better way to achieve
this... using dbtags?