From "Richard Sand" <rs...@vgalleries.com>
Subject xtags question with when tag
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2001 19:33:59 GMT
Hi all,

I have a simple xtags file that loops through all of the topics and keywords
in an xml help file.

My loop is:

<xtags:forEach select="/help/topic | /help/keyword">

Within this loop, I want to process topics different than keywords.  I
haven't been able to find a way to do this. I tried to do it by testing for
the existence of a child that only exists for a keyword, but the xtag:when
tag doesn't seem to accept wildcards in its test parameter, i.e.:

<xtags:forEach select="/help/topic | /help/keyword">
   <xtags:choose>
      <xtags:when test="keyword_file=*">
      </xtags:when>
      <xtags:otherwise>