From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: unable to use string taglib
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2001 10:25:51 GMT
The GUMP build certainly looks fine for jakarta-taglibs as well. Maybe its
something wierd on Glenn's nightly build

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/gump/latest/jakarta-taglibs.html

James
----- Original Message -----
From: <bayard@generationjava.com>
To: "Tag Libraries Users List" <taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2001 12:48 AM
Subject: Re: unable to use string taglib

Thanks for the report Maciej,

It's the second time someone's reported this, so although the taglib
builds fine for me from CVS, something must be going wrong in the nightly
build. I'll grab a nightly build and compare the files to the output of
CVS to see if I can figure out what's wrong.

I'll get back with you over the weekend,

Bay

<mailto:taglibs-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>