From "Dong, Bill" <bd...@uhd.com>
Subject RE: Install individual TagLib and build it with Ant
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2001 19:25:45 GMT

I want to expand the default session interval from 30 minutes to a longer
period.
by using session.jar and its tag MaxInactiveInterval.

First question:
Is that possible to use the session.jar directly from the binary download
and apply the tag to all my JSP pages for
my web application just has one web.xml directly under
C:/jakarta-tomcat/conf, but no webapps/app_name/WEB-INF.

Second question: How can I only install session taglib without bothering to
have other tablibs, how can I install it and build it if need?
Under Windows where is the ant.bat script to build the TagLib project?

Appreciate your response to bdong@uhd.com.

Thanks