From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>
Subject Re: unable to use string taglib
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2001 20:43:07 GMT
I'll look into the nightly build, it may have something to do with
my environment, i.e. xerces, xalan, ant, etc.

Also, Rich's recent commits to the mailer taglib broke the nightly
build.

And my DSL at home was down from late friday afternoon until just
an hour ago, so I have been offline.  (ISP was doing a major server upgrade/move).