From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>
Subject Re: unable to use string taglib
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2001 21:10:25 GMT
The taglib build system uses an XML data file to define the taglib
in taglib/xml/taglib.xml, for the string taglib this is string/xml/string.xml.
This is the source XML used for building documentation, tlds, etc.

The XSL stylesheet which generates the .tld file from the string/xml/string.xml
file expects the tag to define the tag class using the JSP 1.2 form of that element,
<tag-class/>.  The string taglib was using the JSP 1.1 element name <tagclass/>,
so the XSL stylesheet in the build wasn't generating any <tagclass/> elements in
the tld file.  I have maded the change and committed it to CVS.

Regards,

Glenn