From Shawn Bayern <bay...@essentially.net>
Subject Re: [standard] Null in Javascript scope patch
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2001 17:34:26 GMT
On Tue, 25 Dec 2001, Alice K wrote:

> The newly built seems fixed the Null problems in Resin. However, the
> iterator (forEach) examples do NOT work correctly in Resin. It only
> shows on record only.

Interesting.  This is the second such report of this behavior in Resin.
I'll take a look as soon as possible, but it might be a few days, since
I'm travelling, and downloading Resin to my laptop over this modem
connection would likely take all of the afternoon. :-)

If you want to investigate further, the first thing I'd try to determine
is whether any handler that implements IterationTag fails similarly in the
current version of Resin, or whether it's just the Standard Taglib's
handler.  There's no reason I can think of offhand for iteration to stop
abruptly unless doAfterBody() isn't being called appropriately -- but
that's just a guess.

Shawn