From "Mike Hulse" <mhu...@rmcisdc3.rmc.com>
Subject Question about the io taglib
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 18:03:23 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to using Jakarta Taglibs and I have been having a
problem using the io tagilb.  The intranet server that I have
Apache and Tomcat running on is behind a proxy server.
My browser works find going to distant URL's because
the proxy is set.

When I try to run the sample from the IO Taglib example
page "load the Jakarta Home Page via HTTP " just tiimes out.
The example for ftp works fine "load a file via FTP"
Is there something in the IO Taglib that I can set to tell it to use proxy?
I have tried to set it in Apache but get the same results.

Any suggestions or am I just out of luck on this one?

Mike Hulse
Systems Programmer
Reynolds Metals