From "Chen, Gin" <Gin_C...@tvratings.com>
Subject RE: Tiles and struts action
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2002 15:01:58 GMT
Is it just me or does the Struts taglib get ALOT less traffic than this one?
And why isnt there a person like Shawn on that list?
Shoot.. why isnt there a person like Shawn on all the lists that I'm on?!?
:)
-Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Cedric Dumoulin [mailto:cedric.dumoulin@lifl.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 4:46 AM
To: Tag Libraries Users List; struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Tiles and struts action

  Hello,

  Your definitions seem ok, except the url  in value="jobList.do" should
better start with a /.
  You can encountered an error like this when one of the inserted Tiles has
itself an error. Check each Tile separately (call their urls) to know which
one fail.

  Actually, more appropriate list for Struts and Tiles related question is
struts user list ;-), so I move this thread there.

    Cedric