From John Baker <jba...@teamenergy.com>
Subject Standard taglib problem
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:35:54 GMT
Hello.

I have installed the latest beta of the standard tag libs. The example is
running fine, and now I'm trying to use it for myself. I have a jsp page that
I've got the following in:

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/c.tld" prefix="c" %>

<c:forEach var="item" items="a, b, c">
   <c:out value="${item}"/><br>
</c:forEach>

and it works fine!

However as soon as I put that taglib directive into another page, that's
included by the first using the <jsp:include directive, I get the following
exception:

org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParseException: End of content reached while more
parsing required: tag nesting error?
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspReader.popFile(JspReader.java:293)
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspReader.hasMoreInput(JspReader.java:337)	at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:1109)
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:1103)
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser$Tag.accept(Parser.java:892)

I'm using Tomcat 4.0.3 on Linux. I've no idea what's causing this exception
and it's driving me up the wall now ;-) A search through the mail archive and
on google returns nothing useful.

Any ideas?

Cheers

John Baker