From John Baker <jba...@teamenergy.com>
Subject Re: Standard taglib problem
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:41:08 GMT
On Wednesday 13 Mar 2002 16H:37 pm, Shawn Bayern wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> Let's see your JSP files themselves, in their entirety.  The problem is
> just an error from the translation phase of the container, typically
> caused by a tag imbalance.

I can't. I'm too embarassed :p

It was a nice project, and now the customer has demanded all this rubbish so
the html has collapsed into an embarassing mess, plus there is a lot to
include ;-)

Can you be more specific to what I should be looking for? The file I'm
including has a load of other jsp imports, etc that do not cause it to screw
up. I'm quite happy to look for the problem, if I know what I'm looking for
;-)

Thanks for that quick response!

John

--