From Tony Ziolkowski <azi...@rogers.com>
Subject Re: Newbie question - what is wrong with this .war?
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 21:20:13 GMT
Ok, I changed it so my two classes are under
WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/jsp and they are both in package
org.apache.jsp. Now I get a different error. The .war file is attached

The error is:

org.apache.jasper.compiler.CompileException: /index.jsp(7,3) Unable to load class HTML_FormatTag
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagBeginGenerator.init(TagBeginGenerator.java:139)
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspParseEventListener$GeneratorWrapper.init(JspParseEventListener.java:822)
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspParseEventListener.addGenerator(JspParseEventListener.java:151)
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspParseEventListener.handleTagBegin(JspParseEventListener.java:1032)
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.DelegatingListener.handleTagBegin(DelegatingListener.java:217)
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.DelegatingListener.handleTagBegin(DelegatingListener.java:212)
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser$Tag.accept(Parser.java:878)
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:1145)

followed by more stack trace.