From Shawn Bayern <bay...@essentially.net>
Subject Re: Standard taglib problem
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:45:18 GMT
On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, John Baker wrote:

> Can you be more specific to what I should be looking for? The file I'm
> including has a load of other jsp imports, etc that do not cause it to
> screw up. I'm quite happy to look for the problem, if I know what I'm
> looking for ;-)
>
> Thanks for that quick response!

Oh, sorry - I didn't realize you were speaking of an entire application.
If you could attempt to figure out which piece of the page causes the
error, that would be the best first step.

Typically, errors like the one you mentioned are caused by things like
forgetting to close a tag:  e.g., <c:out value="${foo}">.

Shawn