From Joe Mocker <m...@misfit.dhs.org>
Subject RE: XTAGS and DOCTYPE problems
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 00:23:07 GMT
I think what's happening is that the XML engine is trying to validate
the XML document based on the DTD specified in the DOCTYPE. In order to
do this it has to download the DTD at the URL specified but something,
probably the servlet container is denying socket connections. Most
servlet containers have policy files that allow you to specify which
actions are permitted and which are not. Tomcat 4.0, for example,
has a conf/catalina.policy file which contains this information. You
should consult your web server / servlet container's documentation
to find out how to configure / change this...

Good luck...

  --joe