From Tim Ringwood <tringw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Very Basic Help
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 14:10:51 GMT
Thanks for the help, but just got me stuck in another
place.

I'll only ask one more question and then I think I am
going to flip burgers for a living because I just
can't figure this out!

All I am looking for a a very basic, and complete,
Hello World example using XML and XSL with JSLT.

My own attempts have crashed and burned.

The tutorial has the line:

<x:transform source="$xml" xslt="$xslt"/>

Yet "source" isn't a valid attribute.

Changing it from source to file gives and error about
invalid content in the prolog. I assume they meant the
XML, but maybe the XSL. Both documents work with other
systems.

So does anybody have a pointer to three basic files of
a Hello World type example:

  - XML
  - XSL
  - JSP

Normally once I get a basic example working I can
extrapolate and do well, but I just can't a basic
example to work.

thanks.

tim