From Tim Ringwood <tringw...@yahoo.com>
Subject C:Import
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2002 22:49:08 GMT

I am trying to pass along the XML file I would like to
ttransform via parameter.

I get the error:

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException at
org.apache.catalina.util.RequestUtil.URLDecode(RequestUtil.java:417)

I assume I have missed a step. I found some help on
encoding but it would appear to be old help.

So how do get a string from request and pass it along
to C:import do it can make sense out of it? Pretty
simple I am sure.

The file is:

<%  String xmlReq = request.getParameter("xml"); %>

<%@taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core"
prefix="c" %>
<%@taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/xml"
prefix="x" %>

<c:import url="generic.xsl" var="xslt"/>
<c:import url="<%=xmlReq%>" var="xml"/>
<x:transform  xml="${xml}" xslt="${xslt}"/>