From "Martin Cooper" <martin.coo...@tumbleweed.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat crashes on too many custom tags in a jsp
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 15:46:22 GMT
Does Jasper2 actually split the JSP generated code into multiple methods,
rather than one large service() method? If so, do you have any information
on how it can do this? I'm curious, because I don't see how this could be
done without a huge amount of work (unless there's an "I swear there are no
scriptlets in my pages" mode :).

Thanks.

--
Martin Cooper