From "Robert Taylor" <rtay...@newatlanta.com>
Subject RE: can I put the jar file(bring by the jspl) in TOMCAT_HOME\lib
Date Sun, 14 Jul 2002 11:48:41 GMT
A web app is supposed to be a self contained deployment entity. When it
relies on
external resources (those external to the web app) then it is
no longer self contained. So yes, you may have some resource duplication
deployed
over multiple web apps, but that's a small price to be for portability.

robert