From Shawn Bayern <bay...@essentially.net>
Subject RE: JSTL + XSLT
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 18:26:55 GMT
On Fri, 12 Jul 2002, Manfred Riem wrote:

> I actually am doing that. See var="xsl" and later xslt="${xsl}"? And
> the error stays the Same.

Hmm - I think I actually misread your original code.  Sorry about that.

I've taken a closer look and tried to correlate your stack trace with
version 1.0 of the Standard Taglib.  Are you using that version?  This
could be an older bug related to the way we set up our
DocumentBuilderFactory; it was fixed some time before the version 1.0
release.

--
Shawn Bayern
(coming in July 2002 from Manning Publications)