From Peter Lin <tcw00l...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JSTL in Action: first few chapters
Date Sun, 04 Aug 2002 02:46:03 GMT

Someone at work bought an electronic version and
ordered a few copies. If you are serious about using
JSTL, I would recommend it.

reading the spec isn't always as simple as one would
like. For example, the use of hashmap was totally
clear to me, until I read the section in shawn's book.

I must have read the spec a dozen times, but for some
reason I just did get it. Once i saw shawn's example
it was totally clear.

peter