From "Stanley, Jason" <Jason.Stan...@cognicase.com>
Subject No Such Method w/ String Taglib
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:03:07 GMT
hello.

i've recently set up the string taglib succesfully on my dev pc @ work running tomcat 4.0.
i have also copied my application directory over to my home pc (also running 4.0) with no
problems. everything for my taglib configuration is, of course, within that application directory.
however, when i upload that application directory to my webserver running tomcat 3.2 i recieve
a java.lang.NoSuchMethodError everytime i attempt to include string.tld in any of my pages.

all signs seem to point to an outdated or conflicting jar file elsewhere (as in tomcat/lib),
but i can't seem to track down th culprit.

i'd appreciate any insight, this has been driving me nuts.

thanks in advance,
-jason