From Justyna Horwat <Justyna.Hor...@Sun.com>
Subject Re: standard-examples.war in JDeveloper9i...parser doesn't like web.xml
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 17:49:13 GMT
After a quick look at Oracle's product description I found that Oracle9i
JDeveloper supports JSP 1.1 and Servlet 2.2. You need a container that
supports JSP 1.2 in order to have the JSTL examples work properly.

The latest version of SunOne Studio (formerly Forte) has JSTL already
supported and integrated in the tool:

http://wwws.sun.com/software/sundev/index.html

You can also checkout Netbeans, an open source IDE with JSP 1.2 support:

http://www.netbeans.org

Justy