From Peter Len <petera...@earthlink.net>
Subject IO taglib & JAXM POST failed Illegal MimeHeader
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 12:37:20 GMT
Hello,

I am using the latest version of the io taglib in my JSP page.  I am
sending a SOAP message to a servlet that is using the latest JAXM API.
My JSP has the following:

<io:soap url="http://localhost/pko/servlet/soapreceiver" SOAPAction="">
      <io:body>
      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
      <soap-env:Envelope
xmlns:soap-env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"

soap-env:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
      <soap-env:Body>
      <requestIFCNestedListing>
      <ifcNumLevels>3</ifcNumLevels>
      </requestIFCNestedListing>
      </soap-env:Body>
      </soap-env:Envelope>
      </io:body>
      </io:soap>

When I run this I get a 500 error returned.  Looking at the Tomcat logs
I see that that was thrown because of the following:

2002-08-20 08:07:06 soapreceiver: init
2002-08-20 08:07:06 StandardWrapperValve[invoker]: Servlet.service() for
servlet invoker threw exception
javax.servlet.ServletException: JAXM POST failed Illegal MimeHeader name
or value
 at javax.xml.messaging.JAXMServlet.doPost(Unknown Source)
 at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760).........

Again,  the receiving servlet is using JAXM (JAXMServlet).  I have no
problems using this receiving servlet when I also use a JAXM sending
servlet.  MY problem is that I need to use the JSP and the io taglib.  I
have tried many different variations of the SOAP message (no new lines,
adding a header tag, no version tag, etc, etc.)

Does anyone have a clue as to why it is bombing out.  It fails before it
even gets to the onMessage function in the JAXM servlet.

Thanks for any insight,

Peter Len