From "Biske, Todd" <Bisk...@AGEDWARDS.com>
Subject JSTL and WebLogic 6.1 sp3
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 13:19:45 GMT
Has anyone migrated a project that was using JSTL from WebLogic 6.1 service
pack 2 to service pack 3?  We're in the middle of doing this, and have run
into problems with the <fmt> tag.  It all seems to come back to the use of
RequestDispatcher.forward() versus RequestDispatcher.include().  I'd just
like to hear some feedback from others on any gotchas that people
encountered.

-tb

Todd Biske
Business Domain Services/Application Frameworks
A.G. Edwards & Sons Technology Group, Inc.
Voice: (314) 955-6254   FAX: (314) 955-7324  Pager: (314) 490-6796

WARNING:  All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.