From dmk...@earthlink.net (David M. Karr)
Subject Any way to import file as a resource?
Date Sun, 01 Sep 2002 00:07:41 GMT
Is there a practical way to import a file as a resource?  The "c:import" tag
doesn't quite work.  For example, I'd like to read in the "/WEB-INF/web.xml"
file and parse/display it.  I can do this with Struts (bean:resource), but I'd
like to know for sure whether I can or can't do it with pure JSTL.

I need this to work for other files besides XML files, so an identity transform
with x:transform wouldn't be sufficient.