From Tim Kettering <tims...@mac.com>
Subject Google Search Tag
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 01:17:17 GMT

Taglib Users,

I'm about to submit a new proposal for the Apache Taglibs sandbox and first
I'd appreciate any feedback that you taglibs users/developers would to
improve the tag library.

What I've done is written a custom tag library that's basically a wrapper
around the Google API library that was released a while ago.  I've exposed
the main functionality through tags, so it becomes rather easy to
incorporate a Google search functionality on your website without the need
for custom java code.

So, anyway, all that fanfare aside, you can find the information, and source
to download at:

http://homepage.mac.com/timster/dev/googletag.html

Please do share feedback or comments with me.  Thanks.

--
Tim Kettering
timster@mac.com