From "Carole E. Mah" <caro...@mama.stg.brown.edu>
Subject creating arrays
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 00:34:30 GMT

Is there a way to create an array with JSTL tags? specifically, string
arrays.

e.g. inside a scriptlet I can just say:

one example:
  String[] myArray = something.split("[\\s,\\s]");

What would be the equivalent using <c:set> ?

I could not figure out how to make the regexp taglib work, so I have a
horrible mix of scriptlet code (using the regexp capabilities built into
JDK 1.4) and taglib code that I am desperately trying to reconcile.

thanks,
-carole

Carole E. Mah                        Carole_Mah@brown.edu
           Senior Programmer/Analyst
   Brown University Scholarly Technology Group
               phn 401-863-2669
               fax 401-863-9313
            http://www.stg.brown.edu/
  personal: http://www.stg.brown.edu/~carolem/