From Shawn Bayern <bay...@essentially.net>
Subject RE: using datasource
Date Sun, 04 Aug 2002 19:50:27 GMT
If you mean the "JSTL in Action" book, that link will be up tomorrow; it
was timed for the printed edition, not the ebook.  If you want to get up
and running today, we have a little bundle of JSTL + Tomcat + the book's
examples at

  http://www.manning.com/getpage.html?project=bayern&filename=source.html

This lets you avoid having to set up Tomcat with JSTL, if you haven't done
so already.

--
Shawn Bayern