From Shawn Bayern <bay...@essentially.net>
Subject Re: What sucks about c:import!
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:14:59 GMT
On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Henri Yandell wrote:

> I'm sure I could look this up myself, but it might be nice to have it
> in the archives with this thread.
>
> Which jar is needed if I want to add EL to my taglib. Without having
> to include the whole JSTL implementation?

This is tricky and in flux.  The best thing to do for the JSTL 1.0
expression language is to drop 'standard.jar' into the application.
Right now, the build process has a 'jsp20el.dist' target that produces a
'jsp20el.jar' archive containing just the JSP 2.0 EL.  This may change,
but it will work against the current versions of the CVS archive.