From Shawn Bayern <bay...@essentially.net>
Subject Re: What sucks about c:import!
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:34:49 GMT
I think I agree with all of this.  For JSTL 1.0, we opted to be a bit
conservative since the need didn't yet strongly present itself.  It
wouldn't surprise me if a future version can add support for headers and
HTTP POST; that might represent the knee in the curve, so to speak,
between convenience and encumbrance.

--
Shawn Bayern