From "Stefan" <ni...@studioweb.com>
Subject JSTL and sort ordering of the item in the Result object.
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2002 21:20:33 GMT
My previous email was a little too vague so I will try again.

I am populating a JSTL Result object with a cached Rowset derived from a bean method like
so:

Result r = ResultSupport.toResult(dataBase.getAllUsers());
pageContext.setAttribute("r", r);

I then loop though the records with a forEach tag:

<c:forEach items="${row}" var="value">
</c:forEach>

Is there a way (within the Result object) to set the order of the records displayed by the
forEach tag? I basically like to imitate an SQL ' order by ' without having to go back to
the database.

Thanks,

Stef