From Calvin Lau <alienat...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: String Taglib and NewlineToken
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 04:06:35 GMT
Can someone give me an example of how I would use
string:replace to change all the newlines in a chunk of
text to <br> tags?  I had been using the following:

<str:replace replace="
" with="<br>">
<bean:write name="article" property="articleBody"/>
</str:replace>

However, after moving to a new server and upgrading to
Tomcat4.1, and this is no longer working.  I wanted to give
the newlineToken nightly build a try.

Thanks,

Calvin