From Lyndon Durham <net.real...@verizon.net>
Subject Unable to output column data from Query
Date Sat, 23 Nov 2002 02:20:27 GMT
Greetings Taglib Users,
                                    Can someone tell me if this is a bug
or user error? I am running a simple query that returns a ResultSet that
has one row.  I am able to get the row count via <c:set var="data"
value="${testResult.rowCount}"/>
<c:out value="${data}"/>. Susbsequently when I attempt to iterate the
result set and output the value of a column I get nothing. I am
iterating via
<c:forEach items="${tesResult.rows}" var="row">
<c:out value="${row.lastName}"/>
</c:forEach>
I am running this using the latest taglib release from jakarta-taglibs.
My operating system is win2k and my webserver is JRun 4.0. I am using
Inet Opta 2000 as my database driver.
My next logical option failing to resolve this would be to try and
access the columns as two dimensional array via rowsByIndex innvoaction.