From "Alberto Tomas" <albertoto...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: fmt:setLocale problem again
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 12:45:12 GMT
Thanks,
You have solved my problem. I will use this solution.
On the other hand, I have read in some place that when an absolute URI, like
http://java.sun.com/jstl/fmt, is used, it don't have to be added the taglib
element to web.xml ; the JSP container automatically locates the TLD inside
the JSTL library implementation. This supposition dosn't works. I have
curiosity to know what happens.
Thanks you in advance,
Alberto.