From "Asle Pedersen" <apede...@hotmail.com>
Subject maling taglib for multipart/alternative mails
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:11:41 GMT
Has anyone any experience using the mailing taglib to send
multipart/alternative messages i.e. html and text in one message. I know how
to do this using the javamail api directly but not using the taglibs. I will
use a templating mechanism (similar to struts templates) to retrieve the
content of the mail from a jsp page and insert it into the content of the
mail.

Regards,
Asle