From Ricardo Damiao <arica...@moredata.pt>
Subject Running the input taglib example in the Netbeans
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 18:12:54 GMT

Hello,

I'm trying to run the input tag example, enclosed in the
jakarta-taglibs-src-20021216.zip, on Netbeans 3.4 (Tomcat internal) and
I get the following error when it try to compile the jsp:

form.jsp [36:4] Unable to find setter method for attribute: attributes

I've mounted the .jar with the corresponding classes and I'm using the
.tld that came with the taglibs distribution above so I'm clueless as to
the origin of the error since both the .java and the .class have the
setAttribues method declared for the referred tag. Also to note that
running it outside Netbeans works fine.

Thank you.