From "Hohlen, John" <JHoh...@erac.com>
Subject RE: JSTL
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:24:48 GMT
I answered a similar question a while back on the Struts list:

http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg49557.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Avril [mailto:christian.avril@dpma.finances.gouv.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 11:22 AM
To: taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: JSTL

Hi ,

Can You tell me what's the difference between
JSTL and    JSP Standard Tag Library
I Just use Struts and I use the tag ( html , logic ...bean )

I see information about JSTL . ( c for core ...etc )
But , please what's  difference with JSP Tag Library.

Let's see...
perhaps JSTL is for Apache jakarta and JSP TL for Sun ?
or JSP Standard Tag Library  when  JSTL ( core, xml,database )  is not
enough  ?

I know, when we don't know , It's confused

Thank's

Chris