From "smallufo" <small...@bigfoot.com>
Subject How to implement a <border> tag ?
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 02:52:04 GMT
In JSTL ,if we want to add page header and footer , we have to use c:import to import such
as header.jsp/footer.jsp .  If , the content must be embeded in a table , then in header.jsp/footer.jsp
, there will be ugly un-closed <table> tag.

I wonder if there is any way to implement a <border> tag with JSTL ?
and the <border> will add header/footer to the content.....

example :
<border>
  contents here.....
</border>