From Stephen Riek <stephenr...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject RE: Escaping quotes in form fields - c:out doesn't see my variabl e
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 10:17:30 GMT

book.getTitle() is the public method for my Book class.
book.title is a private String property so it's not accessible.

Even if book.title were visible, I'm pretty sure that <c:out>
must be able to use javabean methods as well as properties,
both of which just return a String after all (at least in my case).

 Thanks for trying to help, but the problem still persists.

Stephen.

 Eric.Lewis@swissinfo.ch wrote: From my understanding, all you need is to use
 [input] escapeXml="false"/>">

Note: Not ${book.getTitle()}, but ${book.title}

Best regards,
Eric