From "Chen, Gin" <Gin.C...@NielsenMedia.com>
Subject RE: public static final variables
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 20:51:34 GMT
Henri. I am looking at the documentation from that link you just posted and
it doesnt appear complete.
Is there a more descriptive version in CVS? Or is that what we are looking
at?
Thanks,
-Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Henri Yandell [mailto:bayard@generationjava.com]
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 11:53 AM
To: Tag Libraries Users List
Subject: Re: public static final variables

I wrote exactly this for the unstandard taglib a week or so back.

http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/sandbox/doc/unstandard-doc/intro.html

I've only tested it in one case, so chances are there are problems. One
such bug is in the documentation for this [just noticed].

The tag invocation would be:

<un:bind type="java.lang.Integer" field="MAX_VALUE" var="foo"/>

Hen

On Mon, 5 May 2003, Brian Buckley wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is there a good technique to place public static final varibles into the
JSP