From "Brian Hart" <BHA...@mail.nysed.gov>
Subject Re: Using x:out, trouble defining the correct select statement
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 17:52:14 GMT
This did help.  However, does this mean their isn't a single select that
would bring back the entire tag, so I would not have to re-assemble it
with the example you gave.  My code now looks like this:

<x:parse  var="contentXML" >
      <c:import url="${ContentManager.contentURL}" />
</x:parse>
<x:forEach select="$contentXML//meta">
select="@content" />" />
</x:forEach>