From Hans Bergsten <h...@gefionsoftware.com>
Subject Re: How to create a general resource bundle for JSTL?
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 16:50:03 GMT
Eric.Lewis@swissinfo.ch wrote:
> Well, if I take a look at jstl.jar, it shows in
> javax.servlet.jsp.jstl.core.Config the following:
>
> final public static java.lang.String FMT_LOCALIZATIONCONTEXT =
> "javax.servlet.jsp.jstl.fmt.localizationContext";
>
> (viewed with Eclipse).

If so you're using a pre-release version of the Standard library.
The constant names where changed before FJSTL 1.0 CS and the Config
implementation in the Standard library implementation was updated
April 29, 2002. I suggest you upgrade to Standard 1.0.3.

Hans

Hans Bergsten                                <hans@gefionsoftware.com>
Gefion Software                       <http://www.gefionsoftware.com/>
Author of O'Reilly's "JavaServer Pages", covering JSP 1.2 and JSTL 1.0
Details at                                    <http://TheJSPBook.com/>