From "Felipe Leme" <t5jtjj...@sneakemail.com>
Subject Re: One loop for two arrays
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:59:43 GMT
On Tuesday 22 July 2003 01:50 pm, Kris Schneider kris-at-dotech.com |jakarta|
wrote:
> The type of the "varStatus" attribute is
> javax.servlet.jsp.jstl.core.LoopTagStatus. This interface exports a number

Yes, I know :(

> of properties, including "index" and "count". I think you need:
> <c:set var="surname" value="${list2[i.index]}"/>

I took the list2[i] approach from a scratch page I had used for tests. I guess
the getIndex() method is returned by default (or maybe my example was wrong
:-).

Anyway, you're right, the index property is the right way to do it...

Felipe