From Neil Zanella <nzane...@cs.mun.ca>
Subject Re: Jakarta Taglibs Installation
Date Sun, 06 Jul 2003 22:10:14 GMT

Ooops,

I just noticed that when I uploaded my file to the validator the offending
elements were commented-out inside <!-- and --> tokens. Uncommenting and a
closer look at the DTD revealed that the <context-param>, while a child of
the correct parent node, did not occur in the right order it must occur
in the order specified by the following part of the DTD:

<!ELEMENT web-app (icon?, display-name?, description?, distributable?,
context-param*, servlet*, servlet-mapping*, session-config?,
mime-mapping*, welcome-file-list?, error-page*, taglib*,
resource-ref*, security-constraint*, login-config?, security-role*,
env-entry*, ejb-ref*)>

... so I put it after the description (as I do not have the optional
distributable element in my web.xml file: I don't use it).

Now that I fixed that the error is gone!

Thanks!

Neil