From "Aaron Jackson" <jackson...@hotmail.com>
Subject <x:transform> using <xsl:include>
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 14:31:39 GMT
I have the following JSP that is using <x:transform>  to do a
transformation.  The xsl that I am using has "<xsl:import>" tags that are
used to
import other needed xsl documents.  The import in main xsl works correctly,
but the
file it imports does an include.  This include causes the error below to
occur.  I
thought I needed to use the xsltSystemId attribute, but this did not
work(see the
commented out lines below).

Please help. I have spent a lot of time going throught documentation.  I
think this is
just a lack of knowledge on my part.

I am using the XSL from http://xmlresume.sourceforge.net/.

JSP Page
=======
<%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core"; %>
<%@ taglib prefix="x" uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/xml"; %>

<c:import url="/xml/aaronjackson.xml" var="xml"/>
<c:import url="/xsl/output/us-html.xsl" var="xslt"/>
<x:transform xml="${xml}" xslt="${xslt}"
xsltSystemId="/xsl/output/params.xsl"/>

ERROR
=====
org.apache.jasper.JasperException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
Could not resolve entity reference: "../params.xsl"

us-html.xsl
=========
  <xsl:import href="../format/html.xsl"/>
  <xsl:import href="../country/us.xsl"/>