From Vic Cekvenich <vic_cekven...@baseBeans.com>
Subject Re: Stored procedure (RFI proposal)
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 23:20:54 GMT
Of course... data access in a presentation view is bad practice, much
better to unit test a bean (with DAO, such as iBatis.com) in an MVC way.
Then you can reuse you bean for Soap, etc., not just JSP and keep your
JSP code clean.

--
Vic Cekvenich,
Struts Instructor,

Advanced <a href ="baseBeans.com">Struts Training</a> and project recovery in
North East.
Open Source <a href ="baseBeans.com">Content Management</a>  basicPortal sofware
Best practice<a href ="baseBeans.com">Struts Support</a> v.1.1 helper ScafflodingXPress