From "Carlos" <apa...@cousas.net>
Subject Fmt:formatNumber and Euro symbol
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2003 10:08:30 GMT
Hi

I've tried to format a price in euros with
<fmt:formatNumber value="${product.price}" type="currency"
currencyCode="EUR"/>
But instead of the euro symbol I get a question mark (?)

I've tried to set the encoding ISO-8859-15 in many places
- jsp page
- jsp layout page
- controller
But none of them worked. Maybe I did it wrong, maybe that's not the
solution?

The workaround I had to wrote to get what I expected was:
<fmt:formatNumber value="${product.price}" minFractionDigits="2"/> &euro;
And this worked, but I think there shoould be a better solution

Please help.

Thanks