From "Rick Ross" <rr...@stupendousman.com>
Subject Fw: [OT]Re: <sql:param> null weirdness BACK ON TOPIC
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:56:33 GMT
Honestly, I have zero interest in this kind of debate... I'm sure we all
take the approach we feel is best for our clients.

Lest we forget, the question at hand is about nulls in <sql:param> and the
EL expression evaluator.  The difference between null and "" is likely to
matter to anyone querying databases, MVC or not.