From "Daniel Montero" <da...@soin.co.cr>
Subject Using JSTL in Dreamweaver MX
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 16:58:43 GMT
Hi taglibs-users,
    Has anyone been able to use JSTL in dreamweaver.  By using I mean to create recordsets,
repetable regions, etc, so I can use the wizards and other application tools from dreamweaver.
Currently, I have imported the TLD files into dreamweaver, but it does not make it recognize
sql:query, for example, as a mean to create recordsets, nor c:out as a way to print dynamic
data, so it shows nicely in the design view.

Any help will be appreciated,
    danim